Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Provide dedicated advisory and assistance services (A&AS) support to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Nuclear Enterprise Directorate, Front Office. The qualified candidate provides strong program analyst functions as Contractor support for organizing, coordinating, executing and integrating activities and support for the Nuclear Enterprise Directorate.
Primary duties include:
- Assist in development and implementation of Nuclear Enterprise short and long term goals
- Assist in strategic planning of Nuclear Enterprise initiatives and the coordination of these efforts
- Advice and assistance in the development of Nuclear Enterprise vision, goals and objectives
- Assist in identifying key issues and potential areas and opportunities where Nuclear Enterprise can provide assistance, support, and/or recommendations to assist with internal/external customers’ requirements/programs
- Provide administrative and staff support as required
Prior experience with DTRA programs and specifically within Nuclear Enterprise