Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
The Senior Engineer provides document development to support acquisition in accordance with the latest 5000 series instructions. Documentation development spans the systems engineering/acquisition life cycle of the platform, systems or sub-system. Acts as the team leader or supervisor developing engineering procedures and controls, managing project efforts, and taking the lead in problem resolution.
Supports Block Upgrades, ECPs, associated technical reviews, and system specifications and other technical documentation associated with the maintenance and upgrade of the fielded TCTS I training system. There are site visits required to support the upgrade to the fielded system.
Secret or Interim Secret Clearance
A minimum of four (4) years of professional experience in a Naval Aviation systems engineering field and a Bachelor's Degree in engineering, physics, or equivalent field is required.
The resume must clearly delineate four (4) years recent and relevant systems engineering experience in at least one (1) of the following areas:
• Development of systems engineering documentation to include, but not be limited to AP's, POA&M's, PMP's, TEMPS, SEMPs, MNS, ORD, ICD, CCD, and CPD in accordance with the latest DOD 5000 series instructions.
• Technical documentation evaluations to include, but not be limited to prime contractor deliverables, system specifications, functional requirements documents, mission planning documents.
• SOW/specification input to competitive procurement packages.
• Development of aircraft upgrade initiatives.
• SEST / SETR participation.
• Design Experience relative to aircraft in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Hardware/Software Integration or Systems Integration.