Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
The Administrator Associate will be working in a Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) Team and should be familiar with CPI principals. The Administrator Associate will capture user requirements, develop SharePoint 2013 applications using OOT B and Third Party web parts. The Administrator Associate will develop reports using Business Intelligence dashboards using SRSS, and Excel services. Responsibilities will also include developing user manuals and to supporting the Users. Duties and responsibilities are expected to change/and or grow to meet the Users and internal customers.
• BS or BA Degree in a Business, Management or Relevant Technical Discipline
• Two (2) years of related administrative and analytical experience.
• Secret or Interim Secret clearance
• Demonstrated knowledge with all MS Office products
• Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) experience
• Experience developing SharePoint 2013 solutions
• Ability to develop detailed project documentation Shipping and receiving experience
• Understanding of software development principles