Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a degree in business management or related field.
- Work experience may be substituted for education: 10 years related experience, including 5 years of management experience.
- Should have at least 12 months experience as BTSO COPSS Planner/Advisor.
- Advanced Non Commissioned Officer Course (ANCOC) or Advanced Officer Course (AOC) graduate with knowledge of military operations and combat service support required.
- Work experience equivalent to one work year in an operational/logistical supervisory position, with direct supervision of a minimum of three personnel, can be substituted for ANCOC and AOC.
E-6/E-7 Non-Commissioned Officers preferred with prior military with Staff: Operational/Logistics experience.
S-3 Operations experience; with emplacing of military mobile Tactical Operations Centers (TOC) and equipment, communications, Blue Force Tracker, etc.
Preferred at least two years in a Battalion or higher operational level staff planning position or two years civilian equivalent; preferably retired military with extensive senior leadership experience.
Familiarity with U.S. Military; specifically U.S. Army terminology, publications, and equipment required.
Experience working with Host Nations and Coalition Forces is preferred.
Minimum of 5 years Supervisory experience.
Minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience of KBOSSS contract work in Kuwait
Understand military graphics, illustrations and designs
Working knowledge of the Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS) is required. A working knowledge of; DA PAM 750-8, AR 700-138, AR 220-1, Unit Level Logistical System (ULLS), The Standard Army Maintenance System (SAMS/SAMS-1 and 2)
- Requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and the most related Office software applications.
- Must be detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to rapidly forecast a unit’s support requirements and adjust to changes in the schedule/operational needs on short notice.
- Must have high-level organizational and planning skills.
- Must have impeccable interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in military map reading, land navigation and radio operations.
- Must have excellent communications skills in English, both oral and written.
- Must have a valid US driver license (minimum two years validity remaining), valid US passport (with a minimum of six blank pages), be able to obtain a US Government Motor Vehicle Operator’s Card/OF 346 or DA Form 5984-E /Operator's Permit Record) and Kuwait Driver License.
- Must obtain and retain a Kuwait Visa 18 (Kuwaiti residency) Requires Host Nation physical exam and background check.
- Common Access Card (CAC), Secret Access Card (SAC), and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) account required.
- Classified Documents Courier Card required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain ASG-KU Installation Access
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- C.22.214.171.124.2. Work Schedule. Contractor shall provide the integration support function on a 24- hour/day basis. The Contractor shall normally provide the integration support function during regular duty hours; however, the Contractor shall provide support outside normal duty hours when required. Normal hours of operation are 0700-1600 daily and must be available 24/7 via cell phone.
- Office and outdoor environment (in extreme inclement desert weather and conditions)
- Required to observe all safety and health requirements for office, warehouse and desert environment.
- Must have professional appearance, and off duty appearance consistent with local customs.
- Must meet the Individual Replacement Deployment Operations (IRDO) & Annual Medical Evaluation/Validation Screening IAW CENTCOM and ARCENT Policies.
Contractor personnel performing Range Control Support functions meet the requirements: shall be physically capable of lifting 75 pounds a vertical distance of four feet and carrying this weight a horizontal distance of 25 feet.