Engility is seeking an Operations Support Analyst to join a small team of dedicated individuals executing 24/7/365 classified operations and support functions at Fort Greely, Alaska. The position requires daily interface with Fort Greely, Alaska Government, the Prime Contractor and its sub-contractors, Operations, Logistics, Safety, Security, IT, Executive Administrative, Protocol, Quality, and MDA Engineering representatives.
- Develop, plan, task and evaluate personnel performance and take corrective/remedial action as necessary.
- Represent at meetings on BMDS site status, to include systems integration, ongoing maintenance, upgrades, modifications, exercises, tests, and continuing site/system enhancements. Includes Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Analysis (RFA) process and outlining program requirements at Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs).
- Analyze and coordinate warfighter feedback from the Modification and Fielding Requirements List (MFRL), Prioritized Capabilities List (PCL) and Achievable Capabilities List (ACL).
- Process and brief site leadership on subsequent findings.
- Provide products outlining operational engineering support on implementation and acceptance of infrastructure improvements incorporated through Engineering Change Proposals for enhanced support to the Alaska Sites Facilities Working Group.
- Develop and transmit required reports to higher headquarters, the 100th Missile Defense Brigade Liaison Officer (LNO), 49th Battalion, and other operational organizations as required. This position serves as the mission operational interface with the Prime Contractor and tactical Warfighter.