Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence communities, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is looking for an energized individual who likes to work with people to review existing operations and then devise processes and technologies that will enhance efficiency and profit. The selected candidate must be able to work with all levels of business and technical personnel, either individually or as a part of a team. This individual will work with corporate enterprise systems to help make back office and customer facing systems more efficient and automated. An understanding of business processes, data structures and data integrations between systems and process mapping is a core requirement for this position. Experience with ETL tools such as informatica or data stage and or web service and APIs is an added benefit.
The selected candidate must understand and practice enterprise development methodologies such as waterfall and Agile. You will be working with internal customers to visualize and document requirements, devise technical solutions, and define milestones and deliverables using your good verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years directly related experience
• Excellent verbal and written skills including presentation and training skills
• Power Point and similar presentation tool skills
• Knowledge of business and accounting rules
• Process mapping
• Microsoft Office suite skills including Project and Visio
• Knowledge of data warehouse and enterprise reporting solutions is an addition benefit
• Ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical specification
• Liaison between the business and IT developers
• Experience with Informatica or other ETL Tools
• Experience creating, maintaining and/or supporting Interfaces between systems including SAAS systems
• Data warehousing and data modeling experience architecting, maintaining and or supporting
Technical degree in Information Technology or Business related field
• Experience with Cognos or related tool
• Experience with ERP systems such as Cost Point
• Experience with DBMS such as Oracle
• Experience with budgeting and budgeting tools
• Technical Writing
• Experience with document management systems (ECMS) and workflow processes