Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
• The G1 SME will TAAM ANASOC and all subordinate organization counterparts.
• Serves as the lead for all matters concerning Human Resources (HR) support.
• The G1 SME works with the ANASOC G1 and shall be capable of the following: manning, personnel services, personnel support, and headquarters management.
• The G1 SME shall work to become familiar with all Afghan regulations and policies applicable to Corps HR operations and below.
• The G1 SME is responsible to synchronize efforts of G1 personnel.
• Shall have a minimum of 10 total years working experience as a military personnel administration operations, force management, Senior Noncommissioned Officer, Warrant Officer or Commissioned Officer of any US service component.
• Shall have experience at Corps (preferred) or Division G1, Brigade S1, Human Resources Sustainment Center (HRSC) or any US
service component equivalent.
• Shall be a graduate of a formal US Military school for Administrative/Personnel Management and be awarded that military occupational specialty or service equivalent.
• Applicants must be able to pass CENTCOM medical, dental and other CRC-related deployment requirements at an approved CRC. Applicants must be in possession of a current/active US tourist Passport (with further eligibility to receive – if not already in possession of – a current Afghanistan visa). If candidate is already deployed, he/she must supply appropriate documentation satisfying these requirements along with confirmation that he/she is in physical possession of government-issued PPE to demonstrate compliance with CENTCOM deployment requirements.
• Willing to work and live in Afghanistan and understand they can be further assigned to any location in Afghanistan based upon the needs of the U.S. Government
• Willingness to work in hostile areas without a weapon
• Willingness to deploy and live on forward operating bases without regular U.S. Post/Base Exchange and Commissary facilities