Engility is seeking a Senior Cost and Operations Analyst to work closely with Government client at the Washington Navy Yard. The candidate must have strong cost estimating experience, and financial management and program management experience are preferred. The successful candidate will have excellent communication, quantitative, research, analytical skills and the capability to lead or principally contribute to these challenging studies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCEs) for various SPAWAR programs in all stages of the acquisition lifecycle
- Assist (as required) in the preparation of all Major government deliverable reviews (i.e. Line-By-Line Review (LBLR), Uncertainty Cost Reviews, Cost Review Board (CRB) etc.)
- Support development of unique products (i.e. Specialized Cost Studies, Business Case Analysis (BCA), Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) etc. by establishing proper framework for the study and analytical methodologies to be used
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of cost estimating, Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Integrated Master Scheduling (IMS), and Cost/Schedule Risk Management
- Assist the government and contractor personnel with development of process improvement initiatives to streamline cost estimating and analysis projects
- Assist as needed in mentoring Junior employees and assist Engility Section Managers (SMs) with maintaining effective and efficient staffing levels and skillsets to meet evolving customer demands
- Keep abreast of all statutory and regulatory policies that impact cost estimating and analysis requirements (i.e. OMB Circular, JCIDS, DOD Instruction, SECNAV Instructions, NCCA, FAR/DFAR, etc.)
- Perform multivariate statistical analysis to model a large number of data points and derive patterns within the data to identify cost driver characteristics and assess variations from the computed norms. Assess impact of outlying data on the project objectives and expected outcomes.
- Provide Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, Section Manager, and Division Directors business intelligence regarding new support requirements and other growth opportunities
- Support PM, DPM, SM and/or Task Leads with the mitigation of program risk and issue resolution
- Assist with new business Request For Proposal (RFP) efforts
- Attend Major government deliverable reviews as the Engility Representative as needed
- Represent Engility at Major industry conferences and provide thought leadership, such as submission and presentation of White Papers and/or other topics of interest to fellow peer groups