Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure
Operate, retrieve and input information from a government-furnished Security Management automated database containing data on personnel with special successes. Ensure database is populated with current information.
- Maintain and certify Special Access Required (SAR) and SCI visitor accesses and visitor certifications for personnel traveling in support of the Program Office.
- Prepare a variety of security related material/documents in draft and final form with responsibility for organization and presentation of the final product.
- Serve as Communications Security (COMSEC) Material Custodian (CMC).
- Manage personnel security program for the Program Facility in accordance with government procedures and be familiar with SAP prerequisites for access.
- Provide administrative preparation of PARs/PIAs.
- Track all incoming and outgoing PARs with the ability to provide status of any PAR upon request.
- Be able to run JPAS, DCII and SII for all incoming PARs.
- Prepare and maintain an electronic Program Facility Access Roster.
Ensure that an annual SAPNP is requested from each person on the access roster, is reviewed by the Government Security Officer and filed in the individual’s personnel folder.
- Conduct annual personnel security self-inspections and prepare and execute action plans as required.
- Generate and update the Personnel Security Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual on a semi-annual basis.
Process incoming CAC requests.