Engility and its Veterans Affairs (VA) Practice is one of the largest and fastest growing providers of consulting services in the Federal market. Engility is creating professional opportunities for those seeking a growth oriented business environment. Our professionals work with Government agencies and organizations to create efficiencies, increase organizational and human performance, reduce costs, improve operating results, and achieve mission success.
Engility is deploying a multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals to provide technical management and support services that will assist the VA Office of Information Technology (VA OIT) in delivering effective, consistent and timely project management execution throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Engility is seeking a Process Analyst, Expert to support business analysis and system scope definition across several complex IT projects and systems.
Duties and responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Work with business to break down business processes into specific steps for analysis
- Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions to document, and analyze business process data in order to identify trends, errors and missing data to support process improvement in business process and business flows
- Demonstrated experience in with creating and developing new methods of gathering and analyzing source data to evaluate program effectiveness and analyze business processes.
- Formulate, define and document organizational workflow for the as is and to be process models to capture user needs, business systems and industry requirements.
- Lead in visualizing and effectively documenting processes/performance metrics and propose recommendations/opportunities
- Analyze data from various systems
- Review business changes and ensure efficient and comprehensive translation into functional requirements.
- Elicit and achieve stakeholder consensus for new process designs and data elements
- Coordinate with business and technical representatives for upstream and downstream dependent systems and services to identify scope and define cross-functional requirements.
- Devise/modify procedures to solve complex problems considering technical equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results; include analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
- On-time delivery of deliverables that meet Engility quality standards.
- Ensure the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment are addressed effectively in the solution(s) under consideration.
- Provide consultation on concurrent complex projects and serves as specialist in most phases of business process analysis.
- Engage effectively and collaboratively with a diverse range of Engility and Government staff, including project managers, PMO support staff, business analysts, developers, technical analysts, system architects, end users, product owners, etc.
- Perform as an engaged, collaborative member of the project support team.
- Develop goals and timetables for approved projects, ensuring all deadlines are met
This position can be supported from a CONUS remote home office location.