Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
About Aberdeen Proving Ground:
Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) is conveniently located between Baltimore and Philadelphia in in Aberdeen, MD (Harford County). Harford County has a population of approximately 250,000 and is home to three municipalities: Aberdeen, Bel Air and Havre de Grace. The county is comprised of an ideal mix of rich historical areas, bustling urban regions and waterfront amenities, along with picturesque and scenic landscapes of hills, forests and farms. Numerous outdoor recreational opportunities include fishing, hiking, horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking and more. There are a number of parks, gardens, museums and other cultural attractions. The county is also home to a minor league team, the Aberdeen Iron Birds, founded by former Baltimore Orioles player and hall of famer Cal Ripken Jr., who was raised in Aberdeen.
APG offers on-post housing to DoD contractors. On-post living at Aberdeen Proving Ground offers you a sense of community, convenience and many amenities commonly found in upscale residential communities. Amenities include:
- Planning, coordinating, and directing the activities of administrative, program control, and technical personnel involved in providing services in fulfillment of the contract.
- A thorough understanding and experience in the complete life-cycle of the software in military systems.
- Knowledge and experience with Department of Defense (DOD)/Army plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of software and computer resources for Army systems.
- Managing and controlling schedules and cost to provide on time, within budget, performance of all aspects of the contractual effort.
- Providing direction for operations and ensuring compliance with all management policies, plans, and procedures.
- Capable of providing recommendations for resolution of technical problems.
- Being a role model to subordinate employees, be a workforce motivator, and be a provider of constructive criticism.