Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
The Sr. Intelligence Analyst (IA) provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. Documents procedures and findings, and prepares comprehensive written notes and reports in support of ongoing or future information operation activities.
The Candidate must possess the following:
• Eight or more (8+) years of applicable experience
• Must possess experience conducting foreign threat assessments, targeting and/or collection, and all-source analysis for the IC or DoD
• Demonstrated experience conducting all-source analysis for the IC or DoD for cyber components
• Must possess level 4 proficiency in Mandarin Chinese with the ability to perform written and verbal translations
• Demonstrated understanding of cyber vulnerabilities and threats
• Attention-to-detail concerning use of technologies for intelligence targeting, collection, and analysis reasons
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to write reports, briefings, whitepapers, position papers, and communiques to present findings and results to a wide variety of audiences
Desired, not required
• BS/BA degree
• Working-level understanding of the our customer’s intelligence assessment process and reporting methodologies and style