Join Engility and help address the nation’s most pressing and complex challenges. Engility works with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. We are seeking an experienced professional to join the Intelligence Solutions Group, which provides specialized systems engineering, pre-acquisition, and intelligence support to the national System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Expert Systems Analyst will provide analysis, development, and documentation of National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) future capability requirements for GEOINT systems.
- These analysis activities are governed through a variety of processes to support work identifying, assessing, and prioritizing future GEOINT capabilities needs.
- Through a variety of mechanisms, including capabilities based assessments (CBA), activities will be analyzed, performance of the GEOINT enterprise will be evaluated, gaps and shortcomings determined, and prioritized non-materiel and material solutions developed to include performance and assessment criteria.
Position duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform and document analysis of developing customer/stakeholder needs, capabilities, and requirements, their prioritization and allocation
- Coordinate various intelligence/NSG working groups/Integrated Product Teams (IPT) as required in support of capabilities analysis, development and documentation
- Perform reviews of needs, capabilities, and requirements documentation relationships to include checks and crosswalk of hierarchical decomposition
- Supports CONOPS and supporting documentation for future GEOINT systems and prepare briefings, white/position papers as required to support Agency
- Supports future GEOINT needs and requirements documentation, via research, analysis and document development and provide substantive, administrative, reference, and other support to NSG documentation development, maintenance and approval/evaluation process
- Research, develop, review, and staff Future GEOINT needs, capabilities, and requirements documents in accordance with appropriate DoD (JROC), DNI (SRA/ICCR), and Agency/community processes
- Maintain Liaison with appropriate NSG mission partner technical offices/staffs action officers whose portfolios cover GEOINT responsibilities
- Participate in and guide cross-community assessments and analysis in support of the development of appropriate Agency/community needs and capabilities
- Prepare, coordinate and finalize information and decision briefings to be presented by the Government
Provide liaison assistance in coordinating NSG documentation with senior representatives of IC organizations and agencies with GEOCOM, JROC and DNI interfaces, to include integrating mission partner activities and developing end-to-end concepts, based on various other input from across the community (e.g. customer requirements and mission partner analysis data)
Make database entries as required
Research/review/coordinate on external/other sponsor’s capabilities documentation as required and in support of Agency’s position on those activities impacting Agency