Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated
services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal
civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility seeks to identify innovative, passionate, and dynamic support personnel for a contract providing
DOMEX exploitation in the National Capital Region and abroad. We are looking for personnel who want to make an impact in the real world while working with smart people to drive actionable intelligence. We're looking for individuals with unstoppable desire to get the job done!
Apply now if you are an extremely dynamic, enthusiastic, and creative individual who wants a firsthand view of helping solve some of our nation's most enduring problems. You'll have fun, work with smart people, and get unparalleled experience in the DOMEX domain. This position will be located in the National Capital Region, and all candidates must have a TS/SCI
Works with NMEC Training team and for all of NMEC’s Operations and Integration branch for Document and Media
Exploitation (DOMEX) operations on both a domestic and global basis. Participates in developing Learning Objectives (LO), Plans of Instruction (POI), briefing slides, and learning checks for both school-house and mobile training team (MTT) venues. Participates in NMEC field site’s DOMEX operational areas to help identify technical requirements. Serves as support for
delivery of MTT instruction to Combatant Commands (CCMD), IC agencies, and Services.
• On a temporary duty basis, travels to support NMEC’s MTT and operational areas for DOMEX technical support (travel can be as much as 10%-20% up to 30 days).
• Takes direction from Senior and Mid-level trainers in developing training and learning check materials.
• Deploys, and serves as a support trainer for Mobile Training Team (MTT) workshops held at Combatant Commands (CCMD), IC partners, and Services at CONUS and OCONUS locations as required.
• Supports and delivers in-house training as directed.
• Available to deploy for offsite exercises in a support role
• Active or very recent (within past 24 months) TS/SCI security clearance
• At least 5 years experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement Agency
• Some experience in Information Technology or Media Exploitation/Cellular Exploitation
• Demonstrated very strong oral and written communications skills.
• Proven experience and capability using MS Office Suite with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s Degree (Two years of related work experience may be substituted for one year of education)
• Current TS/SCI, able to pass polygraph within 90 days of start
• Experience and working knowledge of exploitation technology tools (i.e. Media Exploitation, Cellular Phone Exploitation)
• Knowledge of DOMEX processes, Sensitive Site Exploitation.
• Deployment experience supporting IC, DoD, or LEA in a COCOM AOR
• Instructor Certifications
• Computer Forensic certifications such as EnCE, CCFE, GCFE, GCFA, DDFE, DDCE