Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Integrated Product Support (IPS) for Enterprise, Program and Systems Level implementation and introduction of technical refresh, modernization, installation of Open Architecture (OA)/Open Architecture Computing Environment (OACE) in the fleet.
- Prepare data repositories which are accessible by both the Government and Contractor for collaboration.
- Oversee and coordinate program activities designed to ensure effective and economical support for production of various goods and services.
- Analyze specifications, design changes, and other data to plan and develop logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life-cycle of product.
- Initiate and develop preparation of handbooks, bulletins, and information systems to provide logistics support.
- Compile data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities.
- Repair or procure materials, equipment, and supplies in support of IPS requirements.
- Determine logistic support sequences and time phasing, problems arising from location of operational area, and other factors, such as environmental and human factors affecting personnel.
- Perform special research or technical studies critical to logistic support functions.
- Process, prepare, receive, record, post, document, and record material requisition support, receipt documents, corrective actions, and reports of discrepancies for Fleet and CASREP support.
- Prepare, participate, maintain, and provide inventory procedures, inventory processes, and system administration for delivery point team members and critical database tools.
- Perform, plan, participate, analyze, prepare, and provide subject matter expert assistance for maintenance planning, provisioning, supply support, and equipment physical configuration audits.
- Participate, support, develop, and analyze technical manual verification and validation for Tactics and Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- Review, document, develop, present, recommend, and adjudicate technical refresh, modernization systems, and findings and conclusions for OA/OACE, technical refresh/modernization systems/weapons specifications, Operational Requirement Directives, and Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) and System Engineering Plans (SEPs).
- Collect, participate, clarify, comment, recommend, and track RAM-C support for design reviews, program reviews, and working groups.
Monitor, report, analyze, and perform metrics in support of the Command HELPDESK. To include methods to display achievement of critical metrics, Department success, and CASREP trend analysis for operational elements, action issue assignment, CASREP monitoring methods, and CASREP efficiencies.