Join TASC, an Engility Company, and be a part of a team that is impacting National security. We are currently looking for a Senior Staff Officer with active/current TS/SCI security clearance to join our Team in Springfield, VA to support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Commercial GEOINT Solutions Office and the Production Analysis Cost Office process.
- Provide the expertise necessary to screen, schedule and evaluate all office correspondence to include routine and unscheduled intrusions. Analyze, track and help respond to incoming correspondence, taskers, and action items.
- Help resolve non technical problems associated with commercial program to include briefings, presentations and operations.
- The required support shall include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Detailed knowledge of the commercial imagery program with emphasis on office management, resource management and operations support.
- Preparing high quality, graphical reports, briefings, and documents as required.
- Support the identification, recording and monitoring of skills and skill gaps of the deployment workforce.
- Monitoring the progress of schedules and NGA goals and objectives.
- Assist with the development of training requirements based upon skill gap assessments.
- Facilitating and monitoring training, both formal and On-the-Job (OJT).
- Documenting processes and procedures.
- Maintain records of training budget expenditures.
- Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and reporting on special projects identified by the Government.
- Interfacing with various NGA personnel in a range of positions and across numerous offices.