Join TASC, an Engility Company, and be a part of a team that is impacting National security. We are currently looking for a Commercial Imagery SME with active/current TS/SCI security clearance to join our Team in Springfield, VA to support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the Geospatial Intelligence expertise necessary to support the assessment and evaluation of new and current image systems, or assist with commercial imagery related exploitation and dissemination.
- Evaluate the overall quality and utility of advance sensors and systems as well as exploitation software and associated hardware. Maintain and improve the capability to assess the quality of image process hardware and software. Develop and validate improved imagery quality utility assessment, metrics, and procedures.
- Provide support to the NGA CGS management in base lining the technology, capabilities, policies, regulations and market forecast for the Commercial Imagery environment.
- Help provide the analysis of the policies, regulations and business forecast that can support the development of NGA's long-term Commercial Imagery investment strategy and it's Program Objective Memorandum (POM)/Intelligence Program Objective Memorandum (IPOM) submissions.
- Provide recommendations to promote a viable commercial imagery industry consistent with the goals and objectives set forth in Governmental directives and overarching commercial imagery policies.
- Test and evaluate various commercial imagery sources to ensure they meet vendor advertised specifications.
- Apply imagery and geospatial analytic, photogrammetric, and computer programming expertise and techniques.
- Evaluate the metric fidelity for newly developed system exploitations applications tools and advanced programs.
- Identify objectives, provide design expertise and develop imagery utility and evaluation studies.
- Provide direction and guidance for the exploitation of advanced imagery system capabilities.